The concept of a passive house applies all over the world. It can be built in both cold and warm areas, and the basic approach is the same.Depending on the local climate conditions, the amount of structural materials used will vary.The goal of passive housing is to achieve an extremely comfortable living environment with low energy consumption.Insulated Windows, insulated enclosures, and heat recovery devices are the main components of a passive house, which is required not only to reduce heat loss, but also to increase insulation and comfort.Even in cold and frosty weather, indoor side glass can exceed 17℃. The indoor environment of residential buildings should be in a comfortable state all year round.
DB37/T5074-2016 "Passive Ultra Low Energy Consumption Residential Building Energy Saving Design Standard" :
(1) The indoor temperature is 20℃ ~ 26℃;
(2) Overtemperature frequency ≤10%;
(3) Indoor carbon dioxide concentration ≤1000ppm;
(4) the temperature difference on the inner surface of the non-transparent part of the envelope shall not exceed 3℃, and the inner surface temperature of the envelope shall not be lower than the indoor temperature of 3℃;
(5) there is no condensation on the indoor side of the doors and Windows;
(6) indoor relative humidity should be at 35% ~ 65% throughout the year;
(7) The sound transmitted through the pipe network and auxiliary channels shall conform to the machine room ≤35dB, function room ≤30dB, living room ≤30dB and bedroom ≤30dB.
Passive houses are not only suitable for residential buildings, but also for office buildings, schools, kindergartens, supermarkets, shopping malls, etc.